Sharp FP-J60EU-W Air Purifier
A state-of-the-art air purifier that captures up to 99.97% of pollutants. It uses the innovative Plasmacluster technology. In just 14 minutes, it cleans the air of allergens from an area of 25 cubic meters. Four sensitive sensors are responsible for controlling the air condition. The device has a spot purge mode. Recommended for rooms of no more than 48 square meters.
Samsung AX60R5080WD Cleaner
An efficient air purifier that works in rooms up to 60 square meters. It has three filters that remove up to 99.97% of pollutants from the air. It also features an accurate display that informs you about the air concentrations of PM1. 0, PM2. 5 and PM10. At the same time, it detects gases that are dangerous to humans and the environment. You can control it remotely via the SmartThings app.
Xiaomi Air Purifier Pro
High-quality air purifier with significant throughput. Suitable for large spaces up to 60 square meters. It is equipped with an LCD display, air quality sensor, humidity sensor and temperature sensor. It has a cylindrical three-layer HEPA filter with a service life of 3 to 6 months. You can control your device using the MiHome app.
Philips AC1214 / 10 Air Purifier
An efficient air purifier that removes up to 99.97% of pollutants from the air. It even filters fine particles and works at night. The device is recommended by the European Center for Allergy Research ECARF. It is a safe product that is certified by the National Institute of Public Health , a government hygiene agency. It can be managed using the Air Matters app.
Samsung AX40R3030WM Cleaner
Extremely effective air purifier for rooms up to 40 square meters in size. It has three filters that remove up to 99.97% of pollutants from the air. The device is equipped with a gas and dust sensor and a four-color pollution indicator. This is a very quiet model in operation. The need to replace the filter with a new one is indicated each time by a special alarm system.
Innovative air purifier with a 4in1 filter that absorbs pollutants with an efficiency of 99.9%. Captures dust, organic pollen and animal hair. By the way, the device effectively neutralizes unpleasant odors. It has the function of plasma ionization, which enriches the air with negative ions. Also of note is the easy-to-read control panel with four device speeds. The cleaner is designed for rooms with an area of up to 45 square meters.
WHAT KIND OF AIR PURIFIER SHOULD I BUY?
The air in Poland, especially in winter, is very polluted. Therefore, more and more people are investing in air purifiers. How to choose such a device for your home or apartment? What should I do in this case?
- Square footage of the room - this is the most important thing, because cleaners have different performance. Here you should take into account not only the square footage of the room, but also its height. Cleaners work best in open spaces in practice, and they may not clean interiors that are separated by walls or doors.
- Additional features - purifiers can not only purify the air, but also ionize or humidify it. In homes with a large amount of electronics, ionization is most appropriate. Humidifiers are useful in very dry air.
- Power-Devices with lower power are less efficient and therefore take longer to filter the air. The higher the power, the better the cleaner works. Fortunately, these are generally energy-efficient devices, so you don't have to worry about high energy bills.
- Control and Automation – These devices are electronically controlled, but it's worth checking out elements such as maximum non-stop operation time, timer, and auto-start function. In addition, there are app-driven air purifiers.
- Volume-Unfortunately, air purifiers are not silent devices. Therefore, you should make a bet on the quietest possible model. Fortunately, quite a few devices offer a quieter night mode.
- Filter type and price-the standard is multi-stage filtration that captures suspended dust, pollen, pollen, allergens, mold spores or microbes of various types. Currently, efficient and effective HEPA filters are mainly used.
- Design-air purifiers are located in a prominent place at home or apartment, so you should pay attention to their design. They may vary in shape, size, or color. Most often, these are aesthetic and modern devices.